- Special price tickets and Gift Vouchers are on sale for the UK calendar’s most exciting new auto event of 2017: Wilton Classic & Supercar – a whole new interpretation of Lord Pembroke’s high-performance party
- Order before 16:00hrs on Wednesday 21 December for guaranteed Christmas delivery
- Taking place at the incomparable Wilton House, the all-new WCS puts a completely new spin on a car show and is devoted to ‘Celebrating the Stories Behind the Cars We Love’
- This unique event takes place over 3-4 June 2017, and explores the past, present and future of the automotive industry in inspired new interactive ways
- Aside from over 650 of the world’s greatest automobiles on display, there will be talks and debate, education and inspiration, coupled with music, fashion and culture
Christmas Gift Vouchers for Wilton Classic & Supercar 2017 are still available for the one-of-a-kind event’s highly anticipated return on 3-4 June 2017. Hosted by car lover and Bugatti Veyron owner Lord Pembroke at his stately home – Wilton House – WCS is the perfect show for car lovers from around the globe, making tickets the ideal last-minute Christmas gift.
Tickets start at £25 each and any order received before 16.00hrs on Wednesday 21 December will be guaranteed to arrive before Christmas. Buyers can even personalise their Vouchers with the name of the lucky recipient, can send it to them direct, and can write their own message. All done on-line at www.wiltonclassicsupercar.co.uk. These advance tickets represent savings of more than 15% on standard prices and have the benefit of up to two free children’s tickets with every adult ticket bought.
Wilton House has been home to the Earls of Pembroke since the Tudor times and is the perfect location for such a high-end auto event. Regarded by successive Royals through history as the finest country house in England, Wilton has 21 acres of gardens and parkland, with perfectly manicured lawns – the perfect setting for displays of such fabulous vehicles.
Show-goers will be treated to a truly unique automotive experience, with over 10 sub-events providing entertainment and fascination for all the family throughout the weekend.
Lord Pembroke, whose fascination with speed, power and all things automotive gave birth to the event, said: “This will be by far the biggest venture I have ever started at Wilton. Supercars remain central to my vision, but the all-new WCS 2017 will be something very different. We will have hundreds of cars from every era on display in a host of different features and will be telling the story of the car in completely new ways. This will be a show like nothing staged before.”
Tickets are now available to purchase online at www.wiltonclassicsupercar.co.uk