- Nearly 40 Metro Detroit Dodge dealers are participating in “Tickets for Test Drive” promotion
- Take a test drive by July 11 and receive a voucher for two lawn tickets to the much anticipated July 16
- Hollywood Vampires concert featuring Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp
- Ticket giveaway open to Michigan residents 18 years or older with valid U.S. driver’s license
- Additional details available at www.palacenet.com/hollywoodvampires
Thirty-nine Metro Detroit Dodge dealers are running a “Tickets for Test Drive” promotion, now until July 11, giving away up to 4,000 tickets to the “Dodge Presents The Hollywood Vampires” concert on Saturday, July 16 at DTE Energy Music Theatre to consumers who test drive a new Dodge vehicle. The Hollywood Vampires show features Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp.
The ticket giveaway is open to Michigan residents, 18 years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver’s license at the time of the dealer visit. Each participant receives a voucher for two lawn tickets to the “Dodge Presents The Hollywood Vampires” concert, a total face value of $50. DTE Energy Music Theatre fees of $8.50 per ticket will still apply. Vouchers must be redeemed online for printed tickets at www.palacenet.com/hollywoodvampires. Limit one voucher per person, household or address.
“We encourage Dodge fans and Hollywood Vampires fans to visit a Metro Detroit Dodge dealership to test drive a Dodge vehicle and walk away with a pair of lawn tickets on us,” said Jeff Hines, Director, Great Lakes Business Center, FCA US. “We’re all excited to see Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp together live and want our local Dodge fans to be a part of the action.”
For full “Tickets for Test Drive” promotion details, participating dealerships and program rules, visit www.palacenet.com/hollywoodvampires.
- Visit one of 39 participating Metro Detroit Dodge dealers in Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, Sanilac, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne Counties
- Test drive a new Dodge vehicle
- Receive one concert ticket voucher, redeemable for two lawn seats at www.palacenet.com/hollywoodvampires
- Tickets must be redeemed online and printed. Voucher is not valid for entry. Face value for each ticket is $25. A facility fee of $8.50 per ticket will still apply.
Earlier this year, the FCA US Great Lakes Business Center, the Detroit Pistons and Palace Sports & Entertainment announced a partnership that includes exclusive naming rights to the West Atrium at The Palace of Auburn Hills and naming rights to the Ivy Lounge at DTE Energy Music Theatre.
About Hollywood Vampires
Following their wildly successful concerts at the Roxy Theatre in Los Angeles, in front of 100,000 screaming fans at the Rock in Rio festival, and their spectacular worldwide television debut on the 2016 Grammy Awards® reaching a global audience of almost 25 million people, fans worldwide demanded more. The Hollywood Vampires – Alice Cooper, Joe Perry and Johnny Depp – always deliver and arranged their schedules to give their fans what they want. The Hollywood Vampires will perform at DTE Energy Music Theatre on Saturday, July 16 at 7:30 p.m. The concert is exclusively sponsored by Dodge, the performance brand of FCA US LLC.