- Tuning firm’s products selected by specialists in performance vehicle modifications
- TDI-Tuning’s UK and international network keeps growing
TDI-Tuning’s range of bespoke tuning boxes has been chosen by well-known performance Auto and race specialist Revo Works, as an option offered to customers wishing to enhance their vehicle’s performance.
Southampton-based Revo Works has a strong reputation in modifying and tuning performance cars for their client base; selling and fitting TDI-Tuning’s range of single channel and twin channel boxes alongside its race track services complements the firm’s offering and further reinforces TDI-Tuning’s position as the premier tuning box manufacturer in the UK.
As the latest certified trader and enthusiastic brand ambassador, Revo Works joins TDI-Tuning’s growing network of dealers, traders and fitters in the UK.
“TDI-Tuning’s ethos is all about performance either through increases in power and torque or by improving economy,” says TDI Tuning Principal Graeme King. “Revo Works’ experience with race car preparation and modifying high performance road cars made us their obvious choice, for tuning boxes.”
Revo Works owner, Ian Crocker, echoes the sentiment: “we offer high-quality tuning services to our customers, and know that some of them prefer the flexibility of a tuning box which can be fitted/removed easily, leaving no trace. Revo Works’ decision to make TDI-Tuning boxes an available option reflects that.”
For more information about TDI-Tuning’s network of dealers, traders and fitters, please visit
Some key points:
- TDI-Tuning designs and develops its own tuning boxes, which are then manufactured in Germany
- They can be fitted or removed by the end user in less than 15 minutes without needing special skills or specialist input
- The vehicle will revert to standard when the box is removed – leaving no trace
- The tuning equipment can be sent back to TDI-Tuning to be re-programmed for other vehicle brands and models
- TDI-Tuning boxes start at just under £300