- London’s new City Concours kicks off a month’s time, bringing together more than 100 supercars and a host of luxury brands
- Already confirmed to attend are the Ferrari LaFerrari, Pagani Zonda F, Mercedes 300SL ‘Gullwing’ and Lexus LFA
- A number of luxury car partners, including auction house RM Sotheby’s, classic car specialist Fiskens and high-end dealerships, Stratstone and Romans, will also be in attendance
- Tailors Mason & Sons, fine art house Collier & Dobson, and a number of others will be showcasing a range of luxury goods
- The City Concours will be held at the Honourable Artillery Company headquarters from 8-9 June
- Tickets and hospitality packages are on sale now from www.cityconcours.co.uk
London’s brand new City Concours kicks off in just a month’s time with more than 100 supercars and classics cars on show, as well as displays from a host of the world’s finest luxury brands. Nestled in the heart of the City of London, the City Concours is the newest event from the team behind the world-famous Concours of Elegance.
Among the rare and exclusive cars already confirmed to attend are a number of supercar icons from the last 60 years. Visitors will be able to get up close to legends like the Mercedes 300SL ‘Gullwing’, Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari LaFerrari and McLaren P1.
Alongside the list of cars curated by the event organisers, a number will be on display courtesy of a host of high-end automotive brands. Jaguar specialist Clayton Classics, Aston Martin specialist Nicholas Mee, luxury car dealerships Romans and Stratstone, and classic car specialist Fiskens are just a few of the confirmed City Concours automotive partners.
The incredible collection of cars on display isn’t the event’s only attraction, with a number of luxury brands showcasing their goods and a host of quality food and drink options. Auction house RM Sotheby’s will be hosting a breakfast each morning of the City Concours and champagne house Taittinger will host its own champagne tent.
Also on the Honourable Artillery Company lawn will be luxury stands from high-end art house Collier & Dobson, silk screen artist Freire Printz and fine motorsport art specialists Unique & Limited. Official Outfitters to the City Concours, Mason & Sons, will be showcasing its line of luxury menswear.
The event’s media partners will be reporting live from the event, including motoring titles Octane, evo and Auto Express. Business broadcasters CNBC will also be in attendance alongside The Week, Runwild Media Group and a long list of other high-profile media.
The City Concours will be held from 8-9 June at the Honourable Artillery Company grounds, near to the Barbican and Bank.
Andrew Evans, City Concours Director, said: “With such an amazing line-up of cars and luxury partners at the City Concours we’ve got a very special show in store for those people that live and work in the City of London. Whether it’s stopping by for a glass of champagne and a wander round the cars or a breakfast in the stunning Honourable Artillery Company grounds, there will be plenty for visitors to see and do.”
Tickets to the City Concours are available now from www.cityconcours.co.uk. Hospitality, including breakfast and lunch packages, are available from Rachel Roullier Rachel@thoroughevents.co.uk 07826 907 121).