- An incredible three days at Blenheim Palace catering for automotive and fashion fans alike
- Builds on most successful event to-date: in excess of 11,000 visitors in 2015
- Only professionally-judged classic car event in the UK, Pirelli Prestige & Performance Competition and Boodles Ladies’ Day
- Event runs from Thursday 1st to Saturday 3rd September.
Following its spectacular inaugural Blenheim Palace event, Salon Privé returns in 2016 as the UK’s leading luxury super and classic car show.
With the total number of visitors topping 11,000 over three days, the success of the 2015 event coincided with Salon Privé’s 10th anniversary and firmly cemented its position on the luxury and automotive calendar.
Basking in the splendour of the baroque palace, 2016’s three-day line up has something for everyone including; crowning the finest classic cars, celebrating high-fashion and experiencing modern-day supercars at close quarters.
Showcasing the very best that the automotive world has to offer, Salon Privé offers its guests unrivalled access to some of the most exclusive modern and classic automobiles, as well as the very latest models presented by leading marques such as Abarth, Ferrari, Jaguar Land Rover, Koenigsegg, Lamborghini and Pagani to name but a few. With the majority of exhibitors offering test drives and demonstrations, it’s the only event of its kind in the UK where you can see it, drive it and buy it.
Salon Privé’s highly popular three-day format returns, commencing with the famous Chubb Insurance Concours d’Élégance Judging Day on Thursday 1st September. The celebrations continue with the Boodles Ladies’ Day on Friday 2nd September along with the Salon Privé Sale, before the top-speed Salon Privé Supercar Show finale on Saturday 3rd September.
Crowning the crème de la crème of the historic and contemporary supercar world, the Chubb Insurance Concours d’Élégance and Pirelli Prestige & Performance Competition recognise outstanding achievements in the art of the automobile. Last year’s winners included the 1953 land speed record Jaguar XK120 ‘Jabbeke’ and the peerless 2014 Ferrari LaFerrari.
This year’s spectacular will include the 50th anniversary of the iconic Lamborghini Miura, the car recognised as the origin of the supercar species. Guests can also get up close to the latest concept cars, world-famous hypercars, and enjoy car parades throughout the day.
Couture lovers are well catered for with, in addition to Boodles Ladies’ Day, the stand-alone Luxury Shopping Village and the EFG Art & Memorabilia Fair. All Salon Privé guests can relax throughout the three days with Pommery Champagne, Lobster Luncheon and English Afternoon Tea.
With over 5,000 guests attending the new public Pirelli Prestige & Performance Competition alone during last year’s Supercar Show, Salon Privé is delighted to announce the competition’s return for the second year running. The modern-day twist on a concours competition will see over 80 supercars, manufactured from 1976 to present day, on display in the Great Court for judging, parades and awards ceremonies.
Three ticket options are available for this year’s event:
- Full Hospitality Ticket for each of the three days, which includes luncheon, complimentary bar, afternoon tea and access to all areas of Salon Privé, as well as Blenheim Palace, Park and Gardens
- Combined Ticket (Saturday only) that includes access to the Pirelli Prestige & Performance Competition, access to Salon Privé (after 14:30) complimentary bar, afternoon tea as well as access to Blenheim Palace Park and Gardens
- Pirelli Prestige & Performance Competition Ticket (Saturday only), which includes access to the competition as well as Blenheim Palace Park and Gardens
Tickets are available now. For full hospitality ticket enquiries, follow the online booking link here.
For public day ticket enquiries, follow the online booking link here.