Limitations of standard components; short block preparation/clearances; solving oiling & main cap problems of pre- 94 blocks; full details of head modifications; optimising ignition settings; exhaust system requirements; Holley, Weber & SU carburettor/inlet manifold options; camshaft & valve train requirements; modifications for racing; modifications for road use.
How to Power Tune Rover V8 Engines for Road & Track by Des Hammill
Print equivalent ISBN: 9781903706176
EBOOK AVAILABLE NOW!
£22.99 – prices may vary between vendors
- A brand new ebook in the best-selling SpeedPro series
- Covers 3.5, 3.9, 4.0 & 4.6 litre engines from 1967 to the end of production
- Maximum road or track performance & reliability for minimum money
- The author is an engineer with much professional experience of building race engines
- Suitable for the enthusiast as well as the more experienced mechanic
- All the information is based on practical experience