In 18, 19 and 20 inch available for many models
Not only is the name new, but also the design – both point to a generational shift in the wheel segment at AC Schnitzer. Although the AC1 rims are a new design, in one important aspect they pay tribute to their heritage: they too will certainly become a design classic for BMW, MINI and Land Rover vehicles.
With the new AC1 rims, AC Schnitzer has reinterpreted the classic twin-spoke design. The result is a sporting hybrid look. In a sophisticated style, triangle tips taper towards the rim edge and widen towards the centre, separated by five trapezoids. These draw the eye directly to the unique classic element of the AC1 rim: the pentagonal hub cap with AC Schnitzer logo.
Despite this multiplicity of styling elements, the design appears clean and masculine thanks to the very straight lines. The interplay of all these elements gives the AC1 wheel solidity and size. Especially in motion, the BiColor finish creates a strongly alternating effect – whether in 18, 19 or 20 inch.
AC1 Felgen in 18, 19 and 20 inch –
- Striking Design, which shows a new interpretation of the AC Schnitzer Wheel tradition
- Weight-optimised cast alloy rims
- Produced in the low-pressure casting process with subsequent heat treatment
- Open 5-spoke design in BiColor Anthracite or matt Anthracite which gives a clear view of the axle and brakes
- Embossed original AC Schnitzer logo
- The wheel is corrosion-protected with a high quality clear lacquer, guaranteeing a long life
Basic Wheel of the AC1 Wheel family, available Sizes and Colours
8,5J x 18″ offset 43 -> BiColor and Anthracite
8,5J x 19″ offset 43 -> BiColor and Anthracite
8,5J x 20″ offset 43 -> BiColor and Anthracite
1 series (F20/F21), 1 series (E81-E88), Z4 (E89), 2 series (F22/F23), 3 series (F30-F34), 3 series (E90-E93 + LCI), 4 series (F32-F36), 5 series (F10/F11), 6 series (F12/F13), X1 (E84), X3 (F25) and X4 (F26)