- Owners of 2015 Dodge Charger R/T can enhance their ride with a Mopar ’15 performance kit
- 50 limited-edition Mopar ’15 performance kits now available through authorized dealerships for an MSRP of $3,550
- Mopar ’15 follows the success of five special-edition vehicle packages offered by the FCA brand since 2009
- Delivery of Mopar ’15 performance kits to begin in early June
Mopar enthusiasts that feel the need to enhance the look and performance of their new 2015 Dodge Charger R/T can now do exactly that with a new Mopar ’15 performance kit. With just 50 units available, authorized dealerships are now accepting orders for the limited-edition Mopar ’15 kits for an MSRP of $3,550 with delivery to begin in early June.
“Mopar has a long history of delivering to enthusiasts performance and customization in unique and convenient packages,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO — Mopar Brand Service, Parts and Customer Care, FCA. “We are now shifting into another gear and offering a limited-edition kit that will allow customers to really enhance the performance and look of their Dodge Charger R/T.”
The Mopar ’15 kit is a street-legal performance package that includes the Scat Pack Performance Stage Kit 1, as well as a front strut tower brace with caps and bright pedal kit. The Scat Pack 1 package adds 18 horsepower and 18 lb.-ft. of torque to the 2015 Dodge Charger R/T with the addition of a Mopar Performance cat-back exhaust, cold-air intake, Stage 1 premium fuel powertrain control module, and high-flow oil filter. It also comes with Scat Pack 1 badges to embellish the look of the new ride.
The vehicle’s interior and exterior look is further enhanced by Mopar ’15 kit components that include door sill entry guards with the iconic Mopar logo, matte black Mopar ’15 body-side graphics, and a Mopar ’15 serialized badge for the dash.
Also provided is the companion owner’s kit, which includes a certificate of authenticity, Mopar ’15 Performance Package brochure, vintage replica Scat Pack poster, Mopar Performance fender badge, a Mopar magnetic mechanic’s tray and more.
The complete kit comes creatively encased in a branded and numbered Mopar ’15 crate and is the most recent limited-edition package offered by FCA US to demonstrate how owners can customize their rides with Mopar products. The Mopar ’15 kit follows on the success of five special-edition vehicles offered since 2009: the Mopar ’10 Challenger, Mopar ’11 Charger, Mopar ’12 300, Mopar ’13 Dart and Mopar ’14 Challenger.
About Mopar Brand
Mopar (a simple contraction of the words Motor and PARts) was trademarked in 1937 with the launch of an antifreeze product, but it truly made its mark in the 1960s during the muscle-car era. From Mopar Performance Parts to enhance speed and handling for both road and racing use, the brand soon expanded to include technical service and customer support.
Today, Mopar is FCA’s service, parts and customer-care brand and distributes more than 500,000 parts and accessories in over 150 markets around the world. With more than 50 parts distribution centers and 27 customer contact hubs globally, Mopar integrates service, parts and customer-care operations in order to enhance dealer and customer support worldwide. Mopar is the source for genuine parts and accessories for FCA brands.
Mopar parts are engineered together with the same teams that create factory-authorized specifications for FCA vehicles. This offers a direct connection that no other aftermarket parts company can provide. A complete list of Mopar accessories and performance parts is available at: www.mopar.com.
Mopar has introduced numerous industry-first features including:
- Vehicle-information apps: first to introduce smartphone vehicle-information applications, a new channel of communication with customers
- Electronic owner manuals: first to introduce traditional owner manuals in a DVD and brief user-guide format. First to offer complete vehicle-information kits in Spanish
- Wi-Fi: first to offer customers the ability to make their vehicle a wireless hot spot
- Wireless charging: first to introduce in-vehicle wireless charging for portable devices
- Electronic Vehicle Tracking System (EVTS): first to market with interactive vehicle tracking device that sends owner a text when vehicle is driven too fast or too far based on pre-set parameters
- wiADVISOR: first to provide factory-connected tablet technology in the service lane for instant vehicle diagnosis
- wiTECH: first to support vehicle diagnosis and software updates leveraging off-the-shelf personal computers and a dedicated wireless tool network
- 2011 Mopar Challenger Drag Pak: first to introduce a 500-plus cubic-inch V-10 drag-race package car