- H.R. Owen confirms its stunning line-up of the world’s latest and most desirable cars at the London Motor Show
- Ferrari’s newest drop-top, the 488 Spider will sit alongside Lamborghini’s gorgeous Huracán Spyder
- See Bentley’s ground-breaking Bentayga, the Maserati Ghibli and ultra-luxurious Rolls-Royce Dawn convertible all in one place
- The UK’s leading dealer group is proud to support first London Motor Show at Battersea Evolution
- Learn more about H.R. Owen’s recently introduced extended range of services including Luxury Car Hire, Insurance and Chauffeuring
The UK’s leading luxury dealer group, H.R. Owen, is bringing 2016’s most exciting cars to the inaugural London Motor Show in May. From the ultra-luxurious Rolls-Royce Dawn to the 203mph Ferrari 488 Spider, the H.R. Owen stand is the place to see many of these cars for the first time in the UK.
H.R. Owen’s award-winning Ferrari dealership in South Kensington – recently crowned the best Ferrari retailer in the world – will be showcasing the new 670hp 488 Spider, fresh from a recent global unveil at the Geneva Motor Show. Sitting alongside is the eye-catching Lamborghini Huracán Spyder from Lamborghini London, bringing together two of the year’s most incredible Italian sports cars.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars London will be showcasing the opulent Dawn – only the third drophead model produced by the famous British manufacturer in the last 50 years. World-renowned Bentley dealership Jack Barclay, Mayfair will be displaying Bentley’s newest model and its first-ever SUV, the Bentayga.
Concluding the show-stopping line up is the stylish Maserati Ghibli provided by H.R. Owen Maserati in South Kensington. In total, five of the seven H.R. Owen brands are represented, with only Bugatti and Aston Martin not appearing on the stand.
Visitors to the London Motor Show will also have the opportunity to learn more about H.R. Owen’s expanded range of services, which now includes Luxury Car Hire, Insurance and Chauffeuring.
Tom King, Marketing Director for H.R. Owen, said: “London and H.R. Owen go hand-in-hand, and we’re proud to have become a very recognisable part of the high-end car market in this amazing city. It’s only right that London has a world-class motor show, and we’re very happy to be doing our part by bringing along some of the world’s most exciting cars.”
The London Motor Show opens 5th – 8th May at Battersea Evolution.