- Car refiner Hamann is waiting for the international audience at the 85th International Motor Show with five exclusively refined cars in Hall 4, Stand 4233
- Hamann is celebrating a world premiere with an exclusive “wide-body” model based on the BMW X6 F16
- The Swabians demonstrate more openness with the introduction of the breath-taking “Limited” version of the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
- With wide shoulders, the classy tuner presents the Porsche Macan in a sensational “wide-body” look
- The Hamman piece of art à la BMW M4 will also inspire the international audience in Geneva – the sports coupé is presented in an extraordinary art design
- The Range Rover Sport completes the programme in Geneva – Hamann skilfully flexes its muscles with the SUV star in “wide-body” robes
When the doors to the 85th International Motor Show open on 5 March 2015 in Geneva, Hamann will be on site with five master pieces. In Hall 4, the Swabian company with a long tradition shows what an absolute premium claim in car tuning looks like.Hamman is celebrating a world premiere with the introduction of the “wide-body” package for the BMW X6 F16. With the auto body design in white, the tuner from Laupheim shows the crossover from its most athletic side. In Geneva, the impressive all-wheel-drive top-of-the-line model rolls up in anything but a restrained fashion: with lowered centre of gravity and a wide stance on 23-inch alloy wheels, which perfectly underscore the powerful presence of the X6.The Hamann Limited based on the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster is also more than “just” a car. The super athlete is the “sincere” interpretation of the Hamann model, which was recently voted “Sportscar of the Year” in the “tuned super sportscars” category by the readers of a leading European sportscar magazine. A princely ten percent more power compared to the series (760 HP or 559 kW) and an overall package where love and skill are evident in the smallest details transform the Limited into a unique athletic machine, also as a roadster. You can hardly overlook the car, because Hamann skilfully contrasts the many carbon components with a bright yellow auto body and many design elements in that special colour. With exclusive fixtures in the “wide-body” look, Hamman shows the Porsche Macan from its dominant side. You can’t experience an SUV that is barely five meters long any more intensely and dynamically than with Hamann’s bespoke suit. The car refiner’s developers underscore the Macan’s commitment to performance with impressive changes to the body and a classy 21-inch wheel-tyre combination. The programme is presented by using the example of a Macan S Diesel, which will sound as racy as a V8 in the wild, thanks to the special Hamann sports muffler.
The Range Rover Sport wants to be seen, even more so when it appears in the exclusive wide-body design of the Laupheim tuning crafter. If it now enters the stage in a “camouflage colour”, such as Hamann’s “Stealth Grey”, you might see a contradiction. The opposite is the case, because the provocative painting turns the luxury SUV into a real eye-catcher. The colour perfectly harmonises with the widely flared wings, the striking side skirts and the three-part front spoiler.
The BMW M4 is always an attention-getter, even in its series version. But Hamann’s model goes a step further. The Laupheim company also speeds up the coupé and its many changes to details inject the car with that certain something: the Swabian-Bavarian composition now performs at 517 PS (381 kW) – and you can also see that massive power in the car. Hamann achieves this with impressive body elements, an unusual wheel-tyre composition and rear wing that command respect. In Geneva, Hamann is presenting this successful model with an extravagant art wrap.