- 435i xDrive obtains a thoroughbred athlete’s character thanks to aerodynamics kit of car refiner Hamann
- The rear impresses with characterful “body language” of the spoiler
- Four-pipe sport end muffler in high-quality stainless steel provides for a worthy sound
- Hamann convincingly upgrades driving dynamics thanks to impressive lowering and sportive alignment
- Hamman’s wheel/tyre combination of 20-inch “Anniversary Evo” light-alloy wheels and high-performance tyres catches the eye
- With a power boosted to 265 kW (360 hp) Hamann’s refined BMW 435i has the performance needed for occasional excursions to the racing track
The models of the BMW 4 Series furnish car refiner Hamann a fit occasion: the dynamic body concept and power reserves give ample scope for tuning measures – so the experts from Laupheim think. Their first interpretation of a 4 Series model comes into the limelight in the form of the 435i xDrive.
As expected of the German tuning manufacture, the aerodynamics kit is immediately striking. The “Competition” front lip accurately fits the production model’s front – a detail that does not fail to have the desired effect: the front appears more self-confident and unmistakably expresses the model’s claim to be a real athlete. Concavely profiled, all round spoiler edges allow for the mastered lateral finish and merge into the wheel cases. Hamann pursues this characterful detail in the rear section’s design: elegantly integrated into the standard rear, it offers the perfect setting for the four-pipe sport end muffler. The classy, laser-engraved Hamann signets decorate the four tailpipes made of premium stainless steel.
The turbocharged six-cylinder engine of the xDrive already comes with quite athletic 306 hp. Those dreaming of occasional excursions to the racing track will find a remedy in Hamann’s especially adjusted control module for electronic power advancement*. Thus, the twin-turbo produces convincing 265 kW (360 hp) at 1,200-5,000 rpm and a torque of 520 Nm – 120 Nm more than the standard model features.
Modifications to the suspension by customised sport springs with lowering of approximately 20 mm bring about more than just a racy look. Having aligned the sport springs to the adaptive suspension precisely, the Hamann engineers make the 435i xDrive eager for any curve. However, the overall concept only convinces with Hamann’s wheel/tyre combination. The “Anniversary Evo” light-alloy wheels in the size 8.5×20 inch with high-performance tyres of 225/35 ZR20 dimension on the front axle and of 255/30 ZR20 dimension on the rear axle leave nothing to be desired in terms of handling and acceleration.
In the interior, Hamann fulfils any wish – for example, noble cockpit leather cladding, upholstery and door trims normally not available off the shelf. Standard is the interior programme with sport pedals, footrests, floor mats and headrests in Hamann’s catchy design. The high-quality components for the 435i are available now as complete set or individually. Hamann refines the cars at its headquarters in Laupheim as well as at international partner sites.