- H.R. Owen will use the inaugural Classic & Sports Car – The London Show as its platform to launch in to the world of classic cars
- H.R. Owen Classic Cars will use more than 80 years of global experience to not only sell classics but also source the finest examples from all corners of the world for its customers
- Specialising in iconic supercars of the ‘80s and ‘90s, H.R. Owen Classic Cars brings with it all the credibility and expertise of the H.R. Owen brand
- Full details will be revealed at Classic & Sports Car – The London Show, which will feature more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious classic cars
- Key attractions will include the naming of the public-voted Best British Car Ever, a celebration of Aston Martin, display of Sir Stirling Moss single-seaters and a Live Interview stage
- Inaugural show will take place from 30th October to 1st November 2015 at Alexandra Palace, further information and tickets available at www.classicandsportscarshow.com
H.R. Owen – one of the world’s leading luxury car dealers – will launch H.R. Owen Classic Cars at this year’s inaugural Classic & Sports Car – The London Show, held at Alexandra Palace from 30th October to 1st November.
With more than 80 years of experience in luxury cars, H.R. Owen Classic Cars will be selling and sourcing only the finest classic cars from all corners of the globe for its customers. With a global new-car business that deals with some of the world’s most sought-after brands – Bugatti, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini – H.R. Owen Classic Cars will bring all the trust and credibility already associated with the brand to the classic car market.
A focus on impeccable customer service from start-to-finish will ensure that each H.R. Owen Classic Cars’ customer will have 24/7 support, giving absolute peace-of-mind to customers that are used to H.R. Owen’s traditional luxury dealership experience.
With some of the world’s best technicians working in-house, each of the classic cars sold will be serviced and checked to the highest possible standards. H.R. Owen Classic Cars will always endeavour to track down the original build-specification records to ensure each car is as perfect as the day it left the factory.
Specialising in iconic Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Aston Martins of the ‘80s and ‘90s, H.R. Owen Classic Cars will be showcasing a selection of models on its stand at Classic and Sports Car – The London Show, held at Alexandra Palace from 30th October to 1st November.
Tom King, Marketing Director for H.R. Owen said: “For the past few years we’ve been watching the ever-growing classic car market and listening to an increasing amount of H.R. Owen customers who either want to buy a classic from us or want us to help them source a classic. But before we fully committed ourselves to the classic car market we wanted to make sure we had an offering worthy of the H.R. Owen name. With H.R. Owen Classic Cars we’re confident that the reputation we’ve built as the world’s leading luxury car dealer is set to flourish further.”
James Elliott, Classic & Sports Car Magazine Group Editor, said: “To have a world-famous name like H.R. Owen launching in to classic cars perfectly reflects the booming interest that we’re seeing in all aspects of the classic car market. And to have H.R. Owen Classic Cars launching at Classic & Sports Car – The London Show is big news for us – we can’t wait to see some examples of their work at Alexandra Palace from 30th October to 1st November.”
Classic & Sports Car – The London Show will feature more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious classic cars from world-famous collectors and world-renowned classic car retailers. Organised by Classic & Sports Car, the world’s best-selling classic car magazine, The London Show will announce the results of its worldwide poll to find the Best British Car Ever, with all ten finalists celebrated in a special feature sponsored by Autoglym.
The London Show will also include a celebration of Aston Martin, a display of Sir Stirling Moss’ British single-seater competition cars and a star-studded live stage, with more news to be revealed over the coming weeks.
Tickets for Classic & Sports Car – The London Show are on sale, visit www.classicandsportscarshow.com or call 0844 581 1275 to book yours.