- The UK’s finest luxury car dealer takes central billing at the London Motor Show
- Crowds enjoy the latest and most exclusive models on the H.R. Owen stand at the VIP preview event for the show, with many more expected to do so over the weekend
- H.R. Owen brings some of the latest and most exclusive cars together in one place for fans to enjoy at the show in Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park
- The Bentley Bentayga, Rolls-Royce Dawn, Ferrari 488 Spider and the Lamborghini Huracàn Spyder are all on show together in the UK for the first time
- A host of public figures enjoyed inspecting the cars before the show opened to the public from Friday 6 to Sunday 8 May
Visitors flocked to the H.R. Owen stand at the preview event heralding the start of the first London Motor Show in eight years. This bodes for a phenomenally busy weekend for the H.R. Owen team at the show over the coming days, with the public able to enjoy the very latest and most exclusive of luxury and high performance cars.
The likes of the Bentley Bentayga, Ferrari 488 Spider, Lamborghini Huracàn Spyder and the Rolls-Royce Dawn are all appearing at the show, and have been delighting fans and celebrities alike as the show starts. The Maserati Ghibli and the expert team from the UK’s premier luxury car dealer, H.R. Owen, join them on the stand.
VIPs, celebrities and members of the press attended the exclusive preview event on Thursday 5 May, with the Prince Michael of Kent officially opening the show. The Prince was just one of many to admire the cars on the H.R. Owen stand, having a chance to take a look at the likes of the Bentayga, Bentley’s first SUV.
The London Motor Show is the first time that these four cars have appeared together in the UK, with the display one that H.R. Owen is uniquely placed to be able to offer. Nowhere else in the UK will allow car fans to get up close with these exclusive cars all in one place.
H.R. Owen’s stand takes centre stage in the Luxury Pavilion in Hall One, with the prime spot making it easy for visitors to admire the many models on show.
Tom King, H.R. Owen’s Marketing Director, said: “We were delighted to see the stand at the London Motor Show so busy, and look forward to welcoming more visitors over the weekend.
“The Bentley Bentayga, Ferrari 488 Spider, Lamborghini Huracàn Spider, Maserati Ghibli and the Rolls-Royce Dawn are all special cars in their own right, and it is a privilege to be able to show all five incredible brands at once. H.R. Owen’s position as the premier luxury car dealership in the UK means we are uniquely placed to be able to bring all these cars together at one time.”
To see all these cars on the H.R. Owen stand, head to Hall One in Battersea Evolution in Battersea Park.