Annoyed Driver. OK not the best title, as a good driver has to learn to stay calm in all situations. However much of the way this is written is tongue in cheek (ish!).
Wrong Side Of The Road
Annoying Things That Other Driver Do:
- A lane closure is just a game to see how many people can cut in by passing you while you sit waiting for the same idiots to squeeze their way back in before hitting the bollards
- Under no circumstances should you leave a safe distance between you and the car in front of you or the space will be filled in by some idiot, putting you in an even more dangerous situation
- Please remember that there is no such thing as a shortcut during rush hour traffic
- It is not alright to come to a complete stop in the middle of a city street to check an address/direction
- People who leave their fog lights on
- People who think it’s ok to drive with their front fog lights on, anytime
- Having badly mis-aligned headlights
- Leaving main beams on
- Leaving headlights on when parked up, instead of side lights when stopped on the wrong side of the road
- Leaving their foot on the brake pedal for a long time at traffic lights to dazzle the person behind
- Peolpe who don’t know what safe distance is!
- Impatient drivers, when there’s noway to overtake safely or you’re in traffic
- People who drive on or over the white line coming the other way, especially cutting corners
- People who drive at 30-40 in a 60 or 40-50 on a motorway, we all know a limit is just that and not the speed you are obliged to go, but use a bit of common sense
- People who do the above and then don’t slow down when the speed limit reduces and then speed on the slower road?!
- Those that pull out in front of you and then slow you down!
- Middle lane hoggers on the motorway and those that sit next to you not over taking
- Those that insist on rubber necking
- People that daydream, or seem to fall asleep at the wheel!
- Those who hop from one lane to another to try to get ahead of everyone else
- People who overtake at the last moment, just as you catch them up, slowing you down
- Those who use a mobile phone (Still!) while driving!
- Those who never look in their rear view mirror
- Those who don’t realise that their car has something called an indicator
- Those who do a number of things (other than driving) when they should be just driving, such as, reading a map/paperwork, putting make up on, having a shave, getting dressed etc
- Those who seem to think your car door is a bump stop for their car door when in a car park
- Those who think they’re driving a stereo on 4 wheels (or am I just getting old)
- Those who turn off a road slower than I could push their car off
- People who blatantly take your priority and then don’t even acknowledge the fact that they caused you to slow down or stop
- The car that takes up two parking spaces
- Those that don’t know the right of way on a roundabout or crossroads
- People who generally don’t have road sense!
No Common Sense
A Bicycles Riders View – Titled “Idiots In London”
Well What Can You Say?