- All-new Fiat 124 Spider Abarth and Fiat 500 Abarth join Bondurant’s lineup of high-performance vehicles
- All customers who purchase or lease a Fiat 124 Spider Abarth or Fiat 500 Abarth will receive – for no charge – a one-day session of high-performance driving with professional instruction and time on the track as part of the FIAT package
- Non-FIAT owners can purchase racing instruction through Bondurant and experience the high-performance Abarth models on the track
- FIAT and Bondurant will celebrate this partnership with wrapped FIAT vehicles and displays at enthusiast events this month:
- Woodward Dream Cruise, Detroit, Michigan (Saturday, August 20)
- Concorso Italiano, Monterey, California (Saturday, August 20)
The FIAT brand is partnering with the legendary Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving for an all-new Abarth Track Experience, offering owners and fans of the “small but wicked” Abarth models an opportunity to develop their racing and driving skills.
The Fiat 124 Spider Abarth and the Fiat 500 Abarth will join Bondurant’s current lineup of high-performance vehicles as part of the new Fiat Trackside and Road Rally programs, which will be available beginning in November. The 124 Spider Abarth will also be featured in a special race series at Bondurant for Fiat Trackside members.
“We have a great relationship with Bob Bondurant, and extending our partnership is an excellent opportunity to provide FIAT fans with the knowledge, skills and setting they need to fully experience the performance that the Abarth models can deliver,” said Tim Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT, Chrysler and FIAT, FCA – North America. “The Fiat 124 Spider Abarth and 500 Abarth join the ranks of the high-performance Dodge Charger and Challenger SRT Hellcats and Viper models that are already part of Bondurant’s fleet, adding to the ‘fun-to-drive’ factor and bringing the Abarth name to a new group of performance enthusiasts.”
Bondurant’s new Fiat Trackside driving program, featuring the 500 Abarth and 124 Spider Abarth, includes an introduction to the FIAT brand and classroom instruction. Guests will then join in instructor-led skid, slalom, auto-cross and team rally cross activities, as well as hot laps. The optional second day “Road Rally” is an all-inclusive program that begins at the Bondurant facility. The 180- to 220-mile rally includes a morning coffee break, followed by an array of scenic Arizona highways and a private lunch before participants return to the Bondurant School.
“We’re excited that FIAT will join our team to expand our driving programs,” said Bob Bondurant, owner and CEO of Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving. “The Fiat 500 Abarth and 124 Spider Abarth will make great additions to our amazing lineup. The capabilities of the Fiat coupe and roadster will give people the chance to get behind the wheel of balanced performance vehicles that are as fun to drive on the track as they are during a daily commute.”
FIAT customers who purchase or lease a Fiat 124 Spider Abarth or Fiat 500 Abarth have one year from their purchase or lease date to take advantage of the Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving opportunity, which is offered at no charge. For more information, to register or to verify whether a particular vehicle qualifies, please visit www.abarthexperience.com.